- Gas Equipment
- Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic Cutting
- Welding Automation & Robotics
- ESAB Digital Solutions (EDS)
- Welding Consumables
- Arc Welding Equipment
- Cutting Automation
- PPE & Accessories
- Specialty Alloys
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
OK Flux 10.31
Neutral, agglomerated, slighltly molybdenium alloyed flux for strip cladding with unalloyed CMn-steel strips.
OK Flux 10.33
Agglomerated fluoride-basic flux designed primarily for surfacing of continuous casting rollers, using cored wires with single- or twin-arc technique with oscillating procedure. The flux has excellent slag removal and can tolerate high interpass temperatures.
OK Flux 10.96
A neutral, agglomerated chromium alloying flux for hardsurfacing purpose producing a weld metal with a hardness of about 35 HRC with a mild steel electrode.