The WeldScanner Validator validates/calibrates all brands of welding equipment in accordance with the Standard IEC 60974-14 -Validation of Arc Welding Equipment. It also offers the same full level of functionality as the WeldScanner.
The device ensures precise measurement for welding voltage, welding current, wire feed speed and optional gas flow rate and travel speed.
The WeldScanner Validator is delivered as a calibrated system and should be calibrated on an annual basis, e.g. in our laboratory, to ensure compliance with the standards also providing traceability to national standards.
- Touch screen or keyboard operated
- HF proof, can safely test TIG equipment
- Used for welding process variables such as current, voltage, gas flow rate, wire feed speed, etc.
- Measuring reports for validation available as pdf
- Welding power source and customer database
- Easy to operate and simple to connect
- Available for arc welding
- Correct measurement of all types of square wave arcs
- Works with all load resistors, pre-programmed with settings for RC500 and Checkmaster 9000
- Validation for all types and brands of arc welding equipment
- Automatic creation of Validation certificates
- Complies with IEC 60974-14 –Validation of Arc Welding Equipment
- Capable of measuring all welding arc types, True RMS measuring and Rectified Average Mean Value for square waves
- High Frequency proof
- Measuring all values, amperage, voltage, wire feed speed (travel speed and gas flow optional)
- Measuring on Standard Grade and Precision Grade
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- SAW - Submerged Arc Welding
How to purchase WeldScanner Validator
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.