The reliable multi-process welding equipment designed for heavy duty productivity with up to 500 amps delivered.
- Inverter Technology –Warrior brings the outstanding arc performance and energy savings you expect from an inverter. Along with increased energy efficiency and more power from a lighter, smaller, and more portable unit, Warrior provides the simple functionality welders want at a competitive price.
- High-Duty Cycle -For long runs across a variety of applications and delivers 400 A or 500 A at 60% Duty Cycle.
- Durable and rugged –IP23 rating for outdoor and indoor use in rough environment.
- Easy-to-use–Clear and intuitive user interface for everyone to get started quickly. Glove-friendly knobs make adjustments quick and easy.
- Wide input voltage range to support regional requirements.
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ship/Barge Building
|Model||Fuse Slow - Amps|
|400i CC/CV||25 A|
|500i CC/CV||32 A|
|Voltage||380-415 ± 10% V|
|Model||400i CC/CV||500i CC/CV|
|Current Range(A)||16-400 (TIG 5-400) A||16-500 (TIG 5-500) A|
|Efficiency at Maximum Current||88 %||89 %|
|Energy Save Mode||30 W||30 W|
|Open Circuit Voltage||54 (VRD 28) VDC||54 (VRD 28) VDC|
|Power Factor at Maximum Current||0.91||0.91|
|Operating Temp||-10 to +40 °C|
|Model||Duty Cycle||Output Current||Output Voltage||Welding Process|
|400i CC/CV||60 %||400 A||34 V||MIG/MAG|
|400i CC/CV||100 %||300 A||29 V||MIG/MAG|
|400i CC/CV||60 %||400 A||36 V||MMA|
|400i CC/CV||100 %||300 A||32 V||MMA|
|400i CC/CV||60 %||400 A||26 V||TIG|
|400i CC/CV||100 %||300 A||22 V||TIG|
|500i CC/CV||60 %||500 A||39 V||MIG/MAG|
|500i CC/CV||100 %||400 A||26 V||MIG/MAG|
|500i CC/CV||60 %||500 A||40 V||MMA|
|500i CC/CV||100 %||400 A||36 V||MMA|
|500i CC/CV||60 %||500 A||30 V||TIG|
|500i CC/CV||100 %||400 A||26 V||TIG|
For specifications on compatible wire feeders please see separate fact sheet and manual.
How to purchase WARRIOR CC/CV
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.
Part Numbers and Accessories
** Extension Kit required when Wheel Kit is used in combination with Trolley.
* Requires trolley 0460565880 and Stabilizer kit 0461310880