Aristo 500ix is a portable heavy industrial pulse power source with robust and reliable mechanical design. Together with Robust Feed U6 or Pulse it is the perfect solution for demanding pulse applications.
Aristo 500ix has thick metal side panels with double bent side panels and large feet providing clearance and making the unit fit for use in tough environments. The large side panels provide easy access for service and maintenance. Ergonomic handles that are safe and marked for crane lifting provide easy logistics. The unit comes with a sturdy cart featuring dedicated crane lifting points, a torch holder and large cable holders.
- Advanced pulse functionality reduces heat input and minimises spatter
- Up to 250 pre-programmed synergic lines (U82 Plus)
- QSet™ intelligent welding system
- Crater filling, adjustable burn back time and SCT (short circuit termination) options for defect-free weld terminations
- Durable and rugged – IP23 rating for outdoor and indoor use in rough environments
- Compatible with Robust Feed U6 and Pulse, rugged and portable feeder units with excellent feeding performance
- MMA and gouging available from feeder
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Offshore Oil
- Pressure Vessels
- Ship/Barge Building
- Steel Industry
- Tank and Vessel Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Marine and Offshore
- Steel Erectors
|Operating Temp||-20 to +40 degC|
|Efficiency Maximum Current||88 %|
|Open Circuit VAC Low||58 V|
|Power Factor Maximum Current||0.91|
|Setting Range MIG/MAG (A)||16 - 500 A|
|Setting Range MIG/MAG (V)||14.8 - 39 V|
|Setting Range MMA/DC (A)||16 - 500 A|
|Setting Range MMA/DC (V)||20.6 - 40 V|
|Setting Range TIG/DC (A)||10.2 - 30 A|
|Setting Range TIG/DC (V)||5 - 500 V|
|Voltage||380-460 ±10% V|
|Duty Cycle||Output Current||Output Voltage||Welding Process|
|60 %||500 A||39.0 V||GMAW|
|100 %||400 A||34.0 V||GMAW|
|60 %||500 A||40.0 V||SMAW|
|100 %||400 A||36.0 V||SMAW|
|60 %||500 A||30.0 V||GTAW|
|100 %||400 A||26.0 V||GTAW|
How to purchase Aristo 500ix
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.