Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
Arcair Underwater Torches
A selection of carefully tested and job-proven Arcair underwater products to handle almost any imaginable underwater cutting or welding application.
One piece body construction
- fully insulated electrically for safety in normal operation
- bright orange for high visibility to the diver
- torch can be used for gouging or underwater welding
- brings the bare surface of an electrode into contact for the entire length of the collet
- solid grip and increased contact area decreases the risk of arcing between the collet and electrode
- Designed to gouge or cut steel, stainless steel and other metals.
- May be converted to an underwater welding torch by simply changing collets.
- Oxygen free, virtually eliminating the risk of hydrogen gas pocket explosions.