NM Combination Torch
The NM Combination Torch is a two-piece torch that incorporates innovative handle and cutting attachment designs that offer better ergonomics, a clearer view of the cutting path, visual cues for easier use and enhanced safety.
The torch features a contoured, high-strength alloy torch handle that fits naturally in most operators’ hands. While lighter than a brass handle, the handle better resists abuse, and balances well when hoses and attachments are connected.
The ST443 accepts nozzle-mix style consumables and is suitable for use with both propane and acetylene.
- Non-slip handle is ergonomic and comfortable, easing stress on the hand
- Comprehensive range of welding and heating nozzles for acetylene and propane
- Knobs are contoured and spaced further apart for easy adjustment and colour coded with increase/decrease labels
- In-line stainless tubes for better visibility and reduced profile
- Forged brass body and stainless steel valves for extended operational life and increased safety
- Offshore Oil
- Ship/Barge Building
- Repair and Maintenance