EST4 - Edge Series Station Regulator
Designed for gas distribution/pipeline systems, the EST4 High capacity, single stage station regulator improves upon previous Victor® regulators with added EDGE benefits including the ergonomic, color coded adjusting knob and updated gauges.
- 4 port forged brass body
- High strength Zinc-Aluminum housing cap
- 2.5" gauge with updated artwork
- Color-coded SLAM™ impact absorbing safety knob
- For inlet pressures up to 350 psig (3000 psig for Oxygen and Inerts)
- Meets or exceeds CGA E-4 and UL 252 industry standard
- Easy to use - The EDGE Series regulators have easy to read gauges with enhanced graphics,color-coded knobs for quick gas identification, and offer more natural and safer hand/body positioning for adjusting delivery pressure.
- Durable and compact - The advanced design makes them some of the most compact industrial regulators available on the market. Construction materials have been carefully chosen for optimum durability, including a forged brass body, stainless steel bolts, and a regulator housing cap constructed of a zinc-aluminum alloy which has nearly twice the yield strength of brass.
- Designed for performance - Outperforming traditional designs, Victor Professional EDGE Series regulators offer a more consistent flow performance over a wide range of cylinder pressures.
- Unmatched for safety - The EDGE Series regulators meet or exceed industry standards, passing the most stringent compliance testing. All EDGE regulators feature SLAM™ (Shock Limitation and Absorption Mechanism) technology built into the adjusting knob, providing additional strength, safety and protection of the regulator internals. Passes all CGA E-4 compliance testing, Heated Oxygen Impact Test, and requirements of the UL 252 Standard for Compressed Gas Regulators.
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Light Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Structural Steel Fabrication