ESS3 - Edge Series Cylinder Regulator
The ESS3 Series – Medium capacity, single stage cylinder regulator series that set the standard for the complete line of EDGE regulators. Its outstanding flow performance provides better flow control across a full range of cylinder pressures, with exceptional sensitivity and precision in delivery pressure.
- Forged brass body
- Zinc-Aluminum housing cap
- High impact ABS gauge guard
- Meets or exceeds CGA E-4, UL 252 and ASTM G-175 Promoted Ignition Test
- Sintered inlet filter – nickel plated bronze
- Stem type seat mechanism
- External self reseating relief valve in high pressure models
- Easy to use - The EDGE Series regulators have easy to read gauges with enhanced graphics,color-coded knobs for quick gas identification, and offer more natural and safer hand/body positioning for adjusting delivery pressure.
- Durable and compact - The advanced design makes them some of the most compact industrial regulators available on the market. Construction materials have been carefully chosen for optimum durability, including a forged brass body, stainless steel bolts, and a regulator housing cap constructed of a zinc-aluminum alloy which has nearly twice the yield strength of brass.
- Designed for performance - Outperforming traditional designs, Victor Professional EDGE Series regulators offer a more consistent flow performance over a wide range of cylinder pressures.
- Unmatched for safety - The EDGE Series regulators meet or exceed industry standards, passing the most stringent compliance testing. All EDGE regulators feature SLAM™ (Shock Limitation and Absorption Mechanism) technology built into the adjusting knob, providing additional strength, safety and protection of the regulator internals. Passes all CGA E-4 compliance testing, Heated Oxygen Impact Test, and requirements of the UL 252 Standard for Compressed Gas Regulators.
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Light Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Structural Steel Fabrication