Tweco Ultrafeed VAF-4HD
Tweco Roto-Ground is a highly efficient device for grounding weldments while being rotated on turning rolls or positioners . The 2" shaft shoulders up to the steel nut which the user welds to his rotating work or fixture. Tweco Roto-Grounds have no brushes, springs or mercury. A simple adjusting bolt provides maximum efficiency.
Process Capability: MIG (GMAW), Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Advanced Adjustable Features for Optimum Welding Performance; Preflow, Run In, Ramp Time, Postflow, Burnback, Crater Control, Spot & Stitch.
- Heavy Duty 4 Roll Drive System for superior wire feeding
- Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage/WFS; Preview and Hold capability. Trigger & Spot Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue, spot welding capability.
- Weld Schedules: Allows operator to store two optimized welding parameters then digitally recall them with perfect repeatability.
- Inch & Purge Buttons for advancing wire or purging shielding gas.
- Circuit Breaker Protection: No fuses required.
- Indicator Lights to identify power and faults; plus control settings over amps and wire feed speed for IPM or MPM.
- Robust heavy duty rear spool and coil mounting with lifting eye.
- Heavy duty base with no slip feet.
- Standard Tweco No. 4 welding gun quick disconnect.
- Large 1-5/8" diameter drive rolls. (VAF-4HD)