Welding Automation &
Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
- All categories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
Stoody 160FC wire deposit consists of tungsten carbide particles in a nickel silicon boron matrix. Due to higher tungsten carbide content, Stoody 160FC is an ideal hardfacing overlay with a microstructure that delivers superior toughness and resistance to corrosion and fine particle erosion in slurry type applications. Stoody 160FC also provides improved weldability through enhanced wetting, tie-in, and arc stability.
- Stoody 160FC microstructure delivers significant abrasion resistance as well as superior toughness and corrosion resistance.
- Well suited for upstream oil and gas production applications and as an overlay for the more ductile build up alloys like Stoody 155FC.
- Designed for the GMAW welding process, Stoody 160FC can be applied at a much lower voltage and heat input resulting in reduced interpass temperatures and levels of distortion in the component.