Welding Automation &
Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
- All categories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
Stoody Tube Borium H
Stoody Tube Borium H Rod is a bare rod manufactured by metering special mesh sizes of tungsten carbide particles into thin tubes.
- Because of its particular application, which is hardfacing drill bits for use in hard rock areas, the percentage of tungsten carbide has been controlled to provide better impact resistance, maintain
- Excellent cutting ability and allow for multiple layer deposits.