Welding Automation &
Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
- All categories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
Stoody AC-DC Tube Borium
Stoody AC-DC Tube Borium coated electrode is manufactured by metering crushed tungsten carbide particles of controlled mesh size into steel tubes. It receives a thin graphitic coating.
- The tungsten carbide particles are available in a variety of sizes - fine mesh size increases wear resistance and coarse improves cutting efficiency.
- The tungsten carbide content (by weight) is approximately 60%.