Welding Automation &
Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
- All categories
- Covered (Stick) Electrodes (SMAW)
- Gas-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Wires (FCAW)
- Metal-Cored Wires (MCAW)
- TIG Rods (GTAW)
- MIG/MAG Wires (GMAW)
- Submerged Arc Wires & Fluxes (SAW)
- Repair and Maintenance
Bare Acetylene Tube Borium is an oxy-fuel rod intended for metal-to-earth applications involving extreme abrasion and low impact. It is manufactured by metering crushed tungsten carbide particles of controlled mesh size into steel tubes.
- Borium is available in a variety of particle sizes - fine mesh sizes increase wear resistance and coarse sizes improve cutting efficiency.