Designed to replace older Vision series controls, the Vision 51R combines a solid-state PC-based control with the most reliable Windows®-based platform ever built. Easy to use and highly functional, the Vision 51R can control multiple process tools for cutting and marking.
Upgrading to the Vision 51R control offers a number of benefits, including networking ability and USB support, capacity to handle larger, more complex programs with ease, increased program storage and reduced processing time.
The extremely stable operating platform is designed specifically for industrial control systems. The solid-state flash-drive storage system uses no rotating media for outstanding hardware reliability. Operators will also appreciate the higher resolution display and color graphics, color-coded graphical menu, multi-position joystick, speed and process control shortcut keys.
The Vision 51R handles most cutting machine applications, including plasma, oxy-fuel, and marker stations. Existing process control I/O hardware can usually be re-used, keeping overall retrofit cost and installation time to a minimum.
With the Vision 51R, there is no faster way to get up and running with a modern CNC. The control’s 4x-interface package offers complete plug-compatibility, so that field wiring is plug and play.
- Extends machine life
- Hardware mount is compatible with many ESAB controls for quick and easy installation
- Pre-engineered interface packages minimise downtime
- Eliminates the cost and downtime of maintaining old equipment
- Faster and easier operation with modern user interface
- Better kerf and path control enhances machine performance
- Faster processing speed for graphics, shapes, and calculations
- More data storage for nests and parts
- Better communication options, including USB and Ethernet
- Supports modern drive upgrades and plasma systems