The Vision 51 controller combines a solid-state PC-based control with the most reliable Windows®-based platform ever built, making it highly functional yet easy to use.
Designed for rugged reliability, the Vision 51 features a solid-state hard drive and industrial PC-based components. A user-friendly interface, large color LCD with graphical menu-driven operation and a compact design make Vision 51 easy to learn and operate.
Built-in diagnostics allow for easy installation, start-up, and maintenance of the cutting machine. The Windows CE® Embedded operating system is stable, crash-free, virus-immune and is easily networked.
- Large Color LCD
- Built-in process database for easy process setup with graphical display of torch parts
- On-screen displays of machine speed, axis speed, position, total time, remaining time, and process time
- Automatic Referencing simplifies machine start-up sequence
- Easily mirror or rotate part programs
- Context sensitive on-screen help
- Color coded graphical menu driven operation
- Graphical part preview
- Graphical program text editor
- True geometric kerf with kerf override
- True Multi-Tasking allows simultaneous input while cutting
- Power Fail Recovery
- Shape library with interactive graphical preview and variable lead-in/lead-out