Welding Automation &
Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
- All categories
- Manual Arc Welding Accessories
- Advanced Synergic Multi-Process Equipment
- MIG Equipment (CV)
- TIG Equipment (CC)
- MMA Equipment (CC)
- Multi-Process Equipment (CV/CC)
- Wire Feeders
- Engine Driven Welders
- General Supplies and Accessories
Caddy Tig 1500i/2200i, TA33
Compact and portable inverter for TIG welding, with HF or LiftArc start, and MMA.
- Durable and impact resistant design with OKC 50 cable connectors
- Easy to operate. All basic settings for quality TIG welding available
- Digital display for settings
- Plate thickness setting for TIG. Set the plate thickness and the machine will control the welding parameters
- Adjustable slope down and gas post-flow
- ArcPlus™ II regulator for better MMA welding characteristics. Higher weld quality with less after treatment.
- Caddy® Tig 1500i welds most electrodes from 1,6 - 3,2 mm and some 4 mm electrodes
- Caddy® Tig 2200i welds most electrodes from Ř 1,6 - 4 mm
- Can operate with extra long mains cables, over 100 m.
- IP 23 - designed for outdoor use making it safe on all work sites