Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- Welding Consumables
- All categories
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Friction Stir Welding (FSW)
- Laser Beam Welding (LBW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
Aristo Tig 4000i
Outstanding welding characteristics – high efficiency and high-quality welding. Efficient Man Machine Communication by the user-friendly control panels Aristo TA4 and Aristo TA6. TA6 enables a memory of 10 welding parameters and the possibility to weld with the pulse technique, which is especially suitable for thin materials.
- Enclosure class IP 23
- Adjustable pre-gas, slope-up, post-gas and slope-down to control starts and avoid cracks and oxidation at the end
- Dust filter to handle tough and dirty environments and avoid grinding-dust and metal particles inside the chassis.