Rebel™ EMP 235ic
EMP 235ic –the next series of Rebel welding machines that offer TRUE multi-process performance in a portable/mobile package. When it comes to getting around and getting work done, Rebel EMP 235ic is second to none. It’s the most mobile welder in its class and has the power and performance to crush even the most demanding jobs.
- True Multi-Process –excellent performance on MIG/MAG, TIG and MMA.
- Extremely user friendly and multilingual TFT-panel incorporating spare part lists and weld parameter guides for all processes.
- Unmatched Portability –weighing in at 28,6 kg with dual voltage capability and 4 handle roll cage.
- Power to Perform –capable of running any wire from 0,6 mm to 1,0 mm and also cored wires up to 1,2 mm on both 200 and 300 mm spools.
- Full MMA performance with electrodes up to 4 mm and excellent Lift TIG performance with adjustable pre/post gas flow and weld current ramp up/down.
- sMIGTechnology –innovative “smart-MIG” feature that dynamically monitors the arc characteristics ultimately adapting to your technique resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Set wire diameter, material and plate thickness and you are ready to weld.
- Two gas inlets, one for MIG and one for TIG where both can be connected simultaneously. Built in TIG gas solenoid valve on the front of the machine eliminating the need for a manual valve on the TIG torch.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- GMAW (MIG/MAG - Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- GTAW (TIG - Tungsten Inert Gas )
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)